"Friends" of Jamyang are very important to us. They offer a regular financial donation to help support the Centre and this is particularly helpful because it is a known, regular donation so we can plan with that income when setting budgets, starting projects etc.
A Friend is someone who:
* wishes to continue offering an oasis of peace in London
* wants the Buddha's teachings to flourish in the heart of the city
* values having a respected teacher in our midst
* feels part of the Jamyang community
* wants to demonstrate their commitment in a practical way
A Friend will:
* receive all Jamyang mailouts
* receive the FPMT's Mandala Magazine , a Tibetan Buddhist Journal that captures the life and times of a vibrant organisation flourishing in 31 countries. It is published 4 times a year
* have full use of the Library
* be offered Accommodation at a concessionary rate of £25 per night
* have the option to be part of the Emergency Card Scheme
To become a Friend:
*print out and fill in the Friends Scheme application form pdf
*decide what you want to give, by cheque or standing order. We suggest that Friends offer £180 per year
or £15 per month
*return the form to the office of Jamyang Buddhist Centre, The Old Courthouse, 43 Renfrew Rd, London SE11 4NA.
* If you are a current UK taxpayer, Jamyang can gain substantial extra funds at no cost to you, by reclaiming the tax you have already paid to the Government. Please complete a Gift Aid Form if you are able to.