"Friends" of Jamyang are very important to us. They offer a regular financial donation to help support the Centre and this is particularly helpful because it is a known, regular donation so we can plan with that income when setting budgets, starting projects etc.
If you would like to support the Centre and receive further mailings, you could consider joining our Friends Scheme.The Friends Scheme coordinator can be contacted via email at jamyang.fr [at] gmail.com
A Friend is someone who:
* wishes to continue offering an oasis of peace in London
* wants the Buddha's teachings to flourish in the heart of the city
* values having a respected teacher in our midst
* feels part of the Jamyang community
* wants to demonstrate their commitment in a practical way
A Friend will:
* receive all Jamyang mailouts
* receive the FPMT's Mandala Magazine , a Tibetan Buddhist Journal that captures the life and times of a vibrant organisation flourishing in 31 countries. It is published 2 times a year
* have full use of the Library
* be offered Accommodation at a concessionary rate of £25 per night
* have the option to be part of the Emergency Card Scheme
To become a Friend:
*print out and fill in the Friends Scheme application form pdf
*decide what you want to give, by cheque or standing order. We suggest that Friends offer £180 per year
or £15 per month
*return the form to the office of Jamyang Buddhist Centre, The Old Courthouse, 43 Renfrew Rd, London SE11 4NA.
* If you are a current UK taxpayer, Jamyang can gain substantial extra funds at no cost to you, by reclaiming the tax you have already paid to the Government. Please complete a Gift Aid Form if you are able to.